Please email us at email@example.com if you have any issues with your order.
If you are not satisfied with your order, we can accept returns within 30 days from the date of purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
A $25.00 restocking fee applies to all returns.
- Within 30 days of purchase, notify us of the issue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After receiving a confirmation email from us with RMA number, returns can be shipped back to our warehouse:
- Customers are responsible for return shipping. Send tracking information to email@example.com so we can monitor the status of your return shipment and issue refunds in a timely manner. Refunds cannot be issued if the return tracking information is not provided.
- Once the product has been received in new, unused condition, we will issue a refund less the $25.00 restocking fee.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds cannot be issued for:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after the date of purchase.
- Any item returned without providing tracking information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS
Items are guaranteed to be free from major defect or damage within 30 days of purchase. If your items appear defective or damaged upon receipt, please email photos and a description of the defects or damages along with your order number to email@example.com.
For damaged items, photos of the item with its original inner and outer packaging material is needed.
After evaluation, a replacement may be shipped, or a refund for the damaged/defective item(s) may be issued back to your credit card.